NoelJennKitkatBoing's Page

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Handyman

This afternoon, while Jenn was watching Steve Irwin's (Crocodile Hunter) marathon tribute, I searched for a blank VHS tape so she could record at least part of the 12-hour (or more) program. The drawer where we put all the tapes was stuck so I had to pull it hard.

I got the blank tape alright, but I also broke the drawer.

Since Jenn could record the program, I decided to call Boing and help me fix the drawer outside.

This is the first time that Boing helped me fix something using tools. While I was putting epoxy on one side of the drawer, I let him hammer a nail on the other side. What surprised me is that his plastic hammer really works! So as I held a small nail (pakong bakya) with a long nose plier, I would tell him to hammer it. His Lolo Agapito would have been proud of him if he were alive. Lolo was the one who taught me and Kuya Marvin how to use handyman tools.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home