NoelJennKitkatBoing's Page

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Don't Click

Jenn and I watched the movie Click a few days ago. I never thought Adam Sandler would have a movie that has a value.

You may have noticed that I haven't posted anything about the kids for a long time. A lot has happened... but I guess I clicked the universal remote.

Kit and Boing, when you grow up and begin to have your own families, always remember, "Family should come first".

Don't worry about tomorrow. Papa God will provide more than what you will ever hope for, as long as you keep yourselves within the circle of grace.

Anyway, going back to the kids' antics...

Last Sunday, August 27, 2006, we went to the despedida of Ninong Amang and Ninang Charito Calaranan at Ninong Tirso and Ninang Sonia's house. While we (Dy, Jenn, Kitkat, Boing, Merlyn and I) were inside the car, Kitkat asked her mom, "Mom, may I have guards"? "Why do you need to have guards?", Jenn asked. Kitkat continued, "Because princesses have guards." (To us, Kitkat's a princess.) I told her, "Well, we are surrounding you. You're in the middle, we are your guards."

When we were already parked outside of Ninong's house, I told Kitkat to hurry up and wear her sandals. She said she needed help. I said she can already do it by herself. She said, "But you said it yourself..." and I said, "What did I say?"... "That you are my guard." So I ended up fixing her sandals. ;) My daughter can really outsmart me hehe.

-----+<@

"Maagang Naghanapbuhay"

On August 29, 2006, Dy, Kuya Abet, Boing and I went to the bank. Dy and Kuya Abet stayed at the parking lot, while Boing and I went inside.

Carol, the teller, was staring at Boing as he sat on the counter. She told Boing to sing then she'll give him chocolates.

So he started to sing the Surf theme song "Gintong Sandali". This is how he sang it:

"Ang nanay ko may gintong sikreto..(wshwshwshwsh) Oo. Sa yo ganito na bi na buhay... Less kuskos more hapos, less kuskos, more hapos... sayo ganito na happiness... I love you 'Nay, Ur D Best. (The teller was about to give the chocolates, then she laughed when she found out it's not yet over.)

Reyna ng aming bahay..(wshwshwshwsh) Oo. Sa yo ganito na bi na buhay... Less kuskos more hapos, less kuskos, more hapos... sayo ganito na happiness... I love you 'Nay, Ur D Best. Salamat sa yo Nanay... Salamat sa 'yo Nanay."

Click on the links below to download and hear the MP3's. If you think Boing's voice fits your radio ad, just send us an email and we'll give you a good package hehe.

"Ang Nanay Ko May Gintong Sikreto" by Boing Galvez

"Gintong Sandali" - Surf Original Version

1 Comments:

  • Noey put up a TagBoard. It's easier to leave a message there.

    By Blogger TK, at 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home